Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Hello I am choosing this to post on my blog is because this is a work that i was happy about and liked doing because I sped through it like nothing. So what I had to do in  the first box was find out if it's a noun adjective or verb then the left bottom I had to use similar in a sentence like I bought a similar camera to yours,and your shoes is similar to mine.Then the top right box was i had to insert or put in a image that shows something similar to it.So lest but not last the bottom left is to put in synonyms(words that mean the same) about similar.Yeah this was awesome that's why i liked it.Somethings were challenging but i overcame it by persisting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Alani. Your next step could be to try and use this word in your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.